A Classic Example of Reverse Psychology

 
Kent and I have been eating a lot of vegetables lately, and slowly but surely converting our children over to the idea.  We try to teach them about nutrition and how their bodies work.  We have tried before to be healthier in the past, but it seems this time it has been more of a lifestyle change.  Our children have noticed and pay attention whenever Kent our I sit down to eat.  At first they would say things like yuck! You didn't make any of that for us did you?  Then they became more curious and would ask for a taste.  We would give them a taste, and they would say can I have some? Then I would respond by saying this is a special mommy and daddy treat.  They would walk away satisfied.  Well, all of this has led up to this morning when they all insisted they were going to have salad with almonds for breakfast.  He He He He, I love it!